The Grécourt Society
The Grécourt Match 2022
What is The Grécourt Match?
A new Match, from an anonymous donor of the Class of 1982, began on July 1, 2022. Once again, 10% of a new planned gift will be matched by a current contribution to Smith’s scholarship endowment (up to a limit of $10k per match.) The Match continues until the entire $1 million has been matched.)
- You make a new planned gift to Smith after July 1, 2022, such as:
- Document a bequest in your will.
- Make Smith a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
- Fund a charitable gift annuity that pays you a fixed income for life.
- Your gift can be for any purpose, although financial aid is especially welcome.
- Suppose the gift is $50,000.
- $5,000 of matching funds goes into the Smith endowment for financial aid immediately.
- Your gift makes a powerful impact now, and a powerful impact later.
Join The Grécourt MatchGift Confirmation Form
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can participate in The Grécourt Match.
The Grécourt Match 2020
An anonymous member of the Class of '64 pledged $1,000,000.00 on 7/1/20 as matching funds so 10% of each new planned gift would be released to immediate financial aid
Below is a listing of new planned gifts as a result of this Grécourt Match 2020
- Type of New Planned Gift
- Reunion Bequest Intentions (RBI - for class's in their 50th Reunion cycle)
- Charitable Gift Annuities (CGA)
- Deferred Payment Gift Annuities (DPGA)
- Flexible Deferred Payment Gift Annuities (FDPGA)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Life Insurance
- Bequests from alums too young to document RBI (non-bookable)
- Number of new Grécourt Society members