The Grécourt Society
What is The Grécourt Match?
A generous member of the class of 1964 has committed $1 million for financial aid to serve as a pool of matching funds. While the Match lasts, every $10 of your new planned gift will be matched by $1 from this pool, up to a limit of $10,000 per match.
- You make a new planned gift to Smith after July 1, 2020, such as:
- Document a bequest in your will.
- Make Smith a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
- Fund a charitable gift annuity that pays you a fixed income for life.
- Your gift can be for any purpose, although financial aid is especially welcome.
- Suppose the gift is $50,000.